Agile Branding & Marketing for Startups: A new way to define your brand, create and execute a marketing program that’s right-sized for your B2B, B2C or B2whatever business. This session prepares you for a digital-first program that can help you at all stages of a startup – product and service development, customer acquisition, growing customer value and retention and achieving scale.
When: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 10:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Where: Online via Zoom, Interactive
What you will learn
- What are the qualities of your brand that differentiate and clearly, consistently communicate value?
- How will you engage your customers and win their business?
- How does your marketing and sales plan align to the customer journey and what are the “jobs-to-be-done?”
- What are the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that tell you if you are winning or losing?
- How can you take a more agile approach to marketing to better respond to customer and marketplace changes?
How to Prepare for the Workshop
This is an online learning workshop. You will need to have a camera and microphone to participate via Zoom. In addition, you will need a pen and paper for activities. Most importantly come prepared to engaged with others and have fun working on your business.
About the trainer
John H. Bell, President & Chief Strategist at NextNow Digital
John brings the best lessons of more than 25 years innovating via digital practices. He has delivered next-gen digital marketing strategy and programs to the best-known, global brands including The Ford Motor Company, Nestle, American Express, Unilever and Travelers Insurance. He lives in Albuquerque New Mexico where he serves on the board of Presbyterian Health Plans, the premier health insurer in the state.
About NextNow Digital
NextNow Digital designs digital change and marketing programs. They design digital-first marketing and customer experience programs, build digital capabilities for businesses who need to become more digital to compete.