We are an active community of entrepreneurs and mentors in New Mexico. The focus of being a member of ActivateNM is to grow your venture and your capacity as a startup founder. The goal of membership is to actively work on your startup business with a community of practice. You will learn more about the Lean Startup methodology and grow your capacity to build a successful business in New Mexico.
This community is for business owners and founders that are looking for accountability and startup coaching, consider investing in your venture and yourself by paying to join.
- Startup office hours and matching with world-class mentors
- Regular check-ins with startup coaches to hold you accountable to your goals
- Access to our world-class mentor network and personalized connections
- Opportunities and discounts to participate in regular startup training workshops
- Invitations to private business events and to pitch competitions
- Hundreds of product discounts (AWS, HubSpot, Zoom to name a few)
- A community of practice (Like-minded and collaborative founders)
How much does membership cost?
It cost $100/month. Your credit card will be charged automatically once a month. Or you can sign up for longer for a discount.
Are there any prerequisites to joining?
You need to have a startup, growth goals and willing to pivot as you learn from peers and mentors. Membership is about being an active participant meaning we are looking to see your venture grow and participate in activities regularly. Not designed for passive membership.
How to sign up?
Inform us and we will get you signed up with all the appropriate links.
What if I am not interested in joining at this time?
No worries, it may not be a good fit at this time. You are always welcome to be a wider community member and have access to our public free resources. A good place to start is our office hours.
What is different between this and just being alumni of ActivateNM?
If you have gone through our accelerator program, you are considered an alum of the program and are considered part of the community. The reason why you would sign up for membership is to work with coaches and staff on your startup goals and have additional access to membership features. See the What’s Included section to get an idea of what is offered in paid membership tiers.